January 3, 2012

2+1=3

Mike and I are about to complete our second year of marriage and have had many adventures together the past few years. Our biggest adventure yet will begin when our family grows at the end of this summer! We're expecting a baby and I couldn't tell you who's more excited. Mike will call me during work simply just to yell in my ear, "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!"

I didn't think I would want to have children this soon. A few months ago I got a very distinct feeling that I was meant to be a mom. That it was my calling in life. I knew that it would be the most important and meaningful and beautiful thing I would ever do. So we decided to start trying, and it took a whopping 2 months for us to get pregnant! I feel so incredibly blessed, I've known so many people that have problems when trying to conceive, or problems in their pregnancy. So far the baby appears to be healthy, and I've been healthy.

I've been pretty sick the last few weeks, but I feel like I can't complain because I am so completely ecstatic with the reason why I'm sick!

Today I had my first visit with the obstetrician! I'll post on that soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute blog :) How did the doctors go today?!! :) when is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! We are SOOOOO happy for you!!! It is seriously the BEST thing EVER!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete